October 20, 2011

It's One of those "Crazy Schedule Days"

At least I know what's for dinner!
What's in my dutch oven?

Now if only I could figure out how to be in two places at the same time!
Sometimes being a mom is a challenge.
Sometimes being the mother of 5 boys spread out across 12 years is almost impossible. At one end I am teaching a son to read and ride a bike, at the other end I am shuttling a car-less 18 year old to the bus for school when its too late or early to ride his bike (while simultaneously lecturing him on what I mean when I say, "please clean your room").

I thank the Lord that I can rely on Him for direction and guidance. I trust that what I need to get done will, and what falls to the floor is not necessary.

What I want to know from you today is how do you manage your life?
Do you schedule your day the night before, write out your  to do list in the morning over coffee, or run the day by the seat of your pants?
(comment below or email me)

What I need to know is how you get your "adult" children to keep their room clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment