October 5, 2011

Fingerprints of God

I'm sitting here by a cozy fire tonight, blessed beyond measure by our loving God. Everywhere I look I see His fingerprints. Inspired to think about this by a fellow blogger, I am reminded that the Lord leaves His mark everywhere in my life.

What is crazy is that I often forget to look. Not tonight.

By the light of tonight's fire, I look around and see the fingerprints of my Creator all over my life.
In the twinkling eyes of my husband. Wrapped in the warm cozies of my children. In the Word, that always proves itself to be true. In the unexpected answers to prayers spoken only in my heart.
He is everywhere. Like the warmth of the fire beside me, I feel His presence.

Look around. Visit
The Rusted Chain
to be inspired.

See His fingerprints on your life.

What do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment