May 24, 2010

Flat Tire!

I have to laugh at myself... A lot!
I actually spend Many days believing that I am control,
that I get to choose where I go and what I do. Ha!
Then I march outside with my list if "must do's" and see my car...

Yes, a flat tire.

You know, it doesn't matter whether my list is typed in bold or written in crayon...
Every Important thing becomes second priority to having the flat repaired.

Life. How many times have I made my list and checked it twice only to have life dish me a flat?
Many...
I guess the real lesson is to realize that that verse about
"man makes plans but the Lord directs his steps," is true.

The Lord has a different list for me today...

My job is to surrender to it...

1 comment:

  1. Bekki, I am praying for you and your family. Lord Jesus, you are the Healer, the Comforter, and the Anointed One. Please bless the Sayler family, and touch Micah's eye today. I pray that your handiwork would be so amazingly noticed by those around Micah. Please give wisdom to the Doctors/Nurses as they diagnos Micah. Please be with each member of the Sayler family and grant them peace, endurance, and the ability to see you today in all that you do.
    In Jesus' Precious Name....Amen.

    We love you Saylers.....Love, The Crosby's

    ReplyDelete