August 11, 2010

This is the Moment

On the day before he turned 5 my littlest was so excited he could hardly contain himself.
He put on dress pants, a shirt, and a tie and walked around with a huge grin on his face.
He could not believe he was almost 5!
The first few days of being 5 have been exciting.
He has begged me to start teaching him since his kindergarten materials are neatly being added to his little shelf for school.
Life is great. He has a lifetime in front of him and yet he fully embraces each moment.

Reminder to self:
Life is great. I only think I have a lifetime in front of me, live life to its fullest today.
Be excited to learn. Today is the day to spark my brain.
Anticipate good things, but live in the moment.
Eat on the "good" dishes, wear that dress, do my hair fancy just because, kiss my husband often, hug my children...
Be so full of the love of the Lord that I can hardly contain myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment