March 26, 2014

Praying For Yourself When Not Feeling Well

Today I awoke with a headache and a sore throat. Blah!

The Lord led me to these verses.

Truth. My body may fail, but my heart can be strengthened by God!

Do you know anyone who is not feeling well today?
Here are a few scriptures you can pray over their lives. Feel free to pray for me!



Praying God's Word...
Psalm 73:26
_______'s flesh and heart may fail, but God is the strength of ______ 's heart and portion forever.

Psalm 105:4
_______, Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

Psalm 118:14
The LORD is _____'s strength and song; he has become ______'s salvation.



3 John 1:2
Dear_______, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.






                                         Be blessed my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment